- Easy to install - The equipped 3.3 GPM water pump is powered by 12V DC. The quick connect extension hose allows you to simply connect the water inlet hose to the filter side and the water outlet hose to the other side. Make sure the direction of the water inlet and outlet is correct (direction is marked on the bottom of the pump)
- Easy Temperature Control - Propane gas water heaters can give you peace of mind that keep you in hot water all year round. Simply adjust the gas and water flow knobs for a comfortable temperature. Temperature rise highs at 122°F and lows at 50°F
- 6-in-1 Protection Ensures Your Safety - With CSA safety certification and multiple protection functions, such as flameout protection, antifreeze protection and overheating protection. Designed with drainage device for long-term maintenance. Automatically shuts off when temperature is over 176°F
- All in One Bag - Comes with a portable carrying bag to keep all parts in one bag. Makes it more convenient to carry. With a one-step brass quick-connect gas pipe, no more gas leaks
- 2.64 GPM On Demand Hot Water - 68,000 BTU/Hr maximum output power allows 2.64 gallons per minute of instant hot water. The operating water pressure range is 3.6~130.0 PSI
- What You Get - Camplux BD264 tankless water heater, 3.3 GPM water pump & pipe strainer, 6.6 feet extension hose w/ quick connection*2, 5 feet quick connect gas regulator, 5 feet shower kit, portable carry bag, hardware packs, garden hose adapters, and manual
- Camplux Tech Support - Camplux is dedicated to serving our customers, if you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us via Amazon or call our hotline at (844) 538-7475
We offer "free ground shipping" for all US orders except: Alaska, Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
（1）Standard / small orders ship out via: USPS, UPS and FedEx.
（2）For large items, multiple items or large orders we use LTL freight.
Shipping Time: Standard shipping: 4-6 business days. LTL shipping: 8-10 natural days.
Order Processing Time: 1-2 business days.
*Business days don't typically include weekends, however Saturday and Sunday deliveries may occur in certain zip codes.
*If you need to request a cancellation or make any changes to your order. Please contact our customer support as soon as possible by telephone at (844)-538-7890 or email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) Monday - Friday from 9am -5pm EST. Unfortunately once an order has been sent to our warehouse we cannot guarantee cancellation or changes as to we are working quickly to get your order to you.
1: If you would like to return an item, please contact our customer support via email at (email@example.com) or telephone (844)-538-7890 Monday - Friday from 9 am -5 pm PST to request a return within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. When contacting our support team ensure you provide them with your return reason.
2: Returns made without approval will not be accepted as to we have different return addresses for different products.
3: For returns due to buyers remorse (ie: Order by mistake, Does not fit, Change my mind, No longer needed, etc) customers are responsible for the return shipping cost along with a 20% restocking fee applied. You should also save your tracking number to confirm when your item has been received at our location. Items being returned due to defects or quality issues a pre-paid return label will be provided to you upon you providing us with any pictures/videos showing the issue you are encountering.
4: If an item is found to be damaged in shipping. Do not accept or sign for the product. Simply refuse the package with the carrier and contact our customer support asap.