Camplux Pro Series 6L 1.58 GPM Outdoor Portable Tankless Gas Water Heater
- Guaranteed to ship within 1 to 3 business days
Outdoor life always gives people enthusiasm and happiness and CAMPLUX outdoor has that figured out. CAMPLUX outdoor is the part of JAL group and dedicated to providing you an easy and efficient outdoor life style. Being more than 15 years strongly experience in gas and electrical industry, JAL group is becoming one of the leading manufacturer in home appliances. Portability, energy saving and innovation are the three key elements of CAMPLUX products. CAMPLUX range is constantly expanding so keen an eye out for quality, innovative products. CAMPLUX. Enjoy Outdoor Life!
- The Camplux BD158N is great for camping, to the beach or family vacations mountain cabins horse stables etc.
- With Oxygen Depletion Sensor Protection, it can be also installed indoors where is well ventilated.
- Turn the ignition on with 2 "D" cell batteries whenever electricity is not needed!
- The ideal low water pressure operating range for the Camplux BD158N is 3.0～110.0 PSI, work easily with great performance.
- The system also works great on modified water systems with a 12 volt water pump.
- The operating propane gas pressure is 0.4 PSI with maximum power output 41,000btu/hour.
- The gas water heater can't be used for drinking water.
- The camplux tankless propane water heater line was not recommend for elevation above 2000 ft.
Enjoy Outdoor Life with Camplux.
Camplux dedicated to providing you an easy and efficient outdoor life style. Portability, energy saving and innovation are the three key elements for Camplux. With the most advanced technology in water heating, our tankless water heaters can save you up to 50 percent on water heating costs. water heaters save you money, they are also compact and wall-mounted so you save valuable storage space for a new closet!
Bullet Points of Camplux 1.58 GPM Tankless Gas Water Heater
- With low water pressure ignition, this heater can function with 3.0 PSI of water pressure.
- Aesthetically pleasing and simple design features with folding handle for easy portability.
- Temperature raise is 114.8℉(46℃) and the minimum temperature raise is 46.4℉( 8℃)
- 1.58 gallons per minute of hot water output, delivers endless hot water with optimal energy efficiency!
- Dry combustion protection,flame failure device, anti-freezing protection and oxygen depletion safety shutoff protection.
- Low Water Pressure (3.0～110.0 PSI)
- Powered by 2 "D" cell batteries.
- Connect gas regulator and gas inlet brass fittings by torque wrench with torque force between 20-28 Nm.
Enjoying Your Camping Trip with Camplux 1.58 GPM Tankless Gas Water Heater
The 1.58 GPM Camplux portable tankless water heater is perfect for campsites, cabins, or simply around the house. Wash your car, wash your boat, take a hot shower, wash the dogs or the horse. The ignition is with 2 D cell batteries so it makes it great for off grid or other areas where electricity is not readily available. The ideal operating range for the 1.58 GPM Camplux portable tankless water heater is 3.0～110.0 PSI .The system also works great on modified water systems such as a 12 volt pump (Camplux model number -JK-2202/JK-3206 ).Available in liquid propane only.
Stainless Folding Portable Handle
The best solution for outdoor hot water, perfect for tiny house, cabins, lodges, apartments, outdoor showers, boat houses, camp sites or anywhere you need hot water.
Aesthetically Pleasing & Seek Design
Camplux's sleek, wall-mounted design frees up floor space for more storage.
Methods to Power the Unit
Powered by 2 D cell batteries so it makes it great for off grid or other areas where electricity is not readily available.
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very impressive first time use. I couldn't believe how quick and responsive the unit is, the customer service is fantastic. I had a kinked hose due to packing, contacted Camplux, no questions ask sorry for the inconvenience we will replace the hose. Two days later it arrived., thank you Camplux.
The only problem I incurred with my first use was when the Sherriff pulled up. He suggested I try it in the backyard instead of the front.
Just received last week and installed over the weekend. Very simple setup and hot water within seconds. The water was almost too hot, but with some fine tuning found the perfect water temperature. Looking forward to continued used to determine the durability of the product, but am very happy with it currently.
Tank appears to be first class. Using at an elevation of over 3500 feet and no problems. The negative experience deals with the included shower head. Water turned on and the head just came apart in 2-3 pieces and could not be put back together. All plastic. I would rather this head not be included so that I would know to obtain my own.
Really heats up water quickly and works much better than another one we tried.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.